Every single animal represents individual set of features resulting from unique temperament and innate aptitudes and experiance gained. That is why consultations are the most effective and efficient tool of fiiding the way to change the unwanted behaviour of your dog or cat. Thanks to thorough analysis of the problem, we are able to point out the reasons of unwanted behaviour and to suggest the solutions considering the environment where the animal is located.
This activity is recommended when your dog:
or when your cat:
- exhibits aggressive behaviours towards other animals and people;
- changes its behaviour when baby appars in a family;
- shows signs of fear towards surrounding;
- behaves inappropriately during the owner absence (howling, barking, destroying objects);
- exhibits evident disobedience signs (not coming on calls, pulling on the leash);
- has got adaptation problems after taking from the shelter;
- exhibits too much aggression towards family members or other animals;
- is overreacting and destroys objects at home;
- has problems with cleaness at home
Consultations are being arranged in typical for the animal surrounidng , which is at its home.